Balances, like items, don’t necessarily have to be imported, they can be entered in manually. This would typically happen when initially setting up a new account in the system which already has an existing balance (a take-on balance) and transactions (take-on transactions).
To add or update a balance:
1. Launch intelliMATCH and open the relevant company.
2. From the Available Groups drop down list, select Balances.
3. Drag the relevant balance pool to the viewing grid. Right mouse click on the viewing grid:
4. Select Create New. The following Create Balance Properties dialog box is displayed:
5. Enter the balance details. All mandatory fields are displayed in yellow.
6. Click Add to create another balance or Done to accept the changes.