Recollector is the data collection module of intelliMATCH that runs on an IBM PC (or compatible) with Microsoft Windows. Recollector accesses your local and remote files to import data for use with intelliMATCH.
You can schedule Recollector to import data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, including weekends and holidays, beginning at any time of the day. Recollector runs unattended, so you do not have to sit in front of your PC while the system imports your data.
Recollector imports data from the following sources:
- Files stored on a local area network (LAN), a wide area network (WAN), or an individual PC.
- Files stored on a remote computer.
- Information typed into a batch file.
In addition to importing data, use Recollector to:
- Export data from the intelliMATCH database, for use with other automated systems.
- Deport data from the intelliMATCH database.
- Purge data from the intelliMATCH database.
- View the history of data entering and leaving the system.
- Activate deferred items.
- Revalue items.